3dfilesstyling built-in function gpu problem

1.I found a problem when using 3dfiles styling built-in GPU function: I have an ECEF point. after i convert ecef point to LLH(WGS84), The longitude after CPU conversion is different from that after GPU conversion using built-in function,To this end, I did a unit test, subtracting a fixed value from the longitude converted by CPU and GPU at the same time. The longitude calculated by CPU is less than 0.00000000000002. The printed result is true, and the longitude calculated by GPU is less than 0.00000000000002. The point cloud is red, but the point cloud does not turn red after rendering. The demo is shown in the following figure:

2.Then I did the rendering test of the difference between the true longitude of all points and the longitude calculated by GPUThe demo is as follows:

When the longitude difference between the true value and GPU is less than the minimum value, it is blue; It is red when the longitude difference between the true value and the GPU is greater than the maximum value. The difference between the longitude of the true value and the longitude calculated by GPU is about 0.000609765625,0.000644886531249999. The longitude difference is in the last four decimal places of longitude, that is, tens of meters. Therefore, I want to know whether the built-in function has the problem of inaccurate accuracy.