About commercial use of CesiumION

nice to meet you. I am a person from a Japanese company called NTT Comware. This time, we have signed a contract for CesiumION's Premium plan. (The contract is made at m.yamane@gmail.com.) So, I have some questions. We are developing a digital twin. It is assumed that CesiumION will be used in that. We would like to confirm whether any special restrictions are required for CesiumION when providing the digital twin service developed by us to our customers. If there are special restrictions on the provision of commercial services, Sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me the contents? We apologize for the inconvenience, but please give us an early reply.

nice to meet you. I am a person from a Japanese company called NTT Comware. This time, we have signed a contract for CesiumION’s Premium plan. (The contract is made at m.yamane@gmail.com.) So, I have some questions. We are developing a digital twin. It is assumed that CesiumION will be used in that. We would like to confirm whether any special restrictions are required for CesiumION when providing the digital twin service developed by us to our customers. If there are special restrictions on the provision of commercial services, Sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me the contents? We apologize for the inconvenience, but please give us an early reply.

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you be able to share more information on the solution you are planning to deploy? Please share any workflows, use-cases with us so that we can share the most relevant technical information with you.

In general, please refer to our Cesium ion - Terms and conditions here. The link will give you a better understanding of our terms. I hope that helps.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,
Muthu