ac-map and ac-layer are being as a separate layer

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

i am using angular cesium.i am not able to place the virtual layer (using ac-layer)on the cesium container.cesium and ac-layer should coincide .so that i can place my billboard icons over the map .can anyone explain me about this

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
IN HTML FILE
<ac-map>
  <ac-layer acFor="let plane of plane$" [show]="showTracks" [context]="this" [options]="options" [store]="true" >
    <ac-billboard [props]="{image: 'assets/img/airplanes.png',
                           position :{Cartesian3(35, 70, 500) },
                           scale: 5,alpha:0.5,name: 'trial'}">

</ac-billboard>
IN TS FILE
public planes: AcNotification;
plane$: Observable<AcNotification>;
public temp_planes: AcNotification = new AcNotification();
this.temp_planes.id = "1";
     this.temp_planes.actionType = ActionType.ADD_UPDATE;
     this.temp_planes.entity = {
         position : { x: 30.1767,y: 85.8056,z: 500}

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

i need to place the billboard icons on the map using <ac-billboard>

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
i am using
    operating system : windows 10
    Cesium version : 0.0.49
    browser : chrome

Have you tried getting this to work with just Cesium without Angular? It’s unclear to me whether this is an issue with Cesium, with the Angular implementation, or with your own code.

If you can try to recreate the example in Sandcastle that might help us narrow down the problem. If it helps, for your reference, here’s the billboards example in Sandcastle.

i have refered the link https://www.npmjs.com/package/angular-cesium and in that to use billboard it was instructed to use and .but i am not clear on seeing the documentation of how to implement ac-layer stream in ts file.can you help me

Since angular-cesium is a community projected and isn’t maintained by the Cesium team, it might be best to ask via their GitHub issues:

Or contacting them directly:

https://github.com/TGFTech/angular-cesium#support

Best of luck!

Thanks a lot