arcGisMapServerImageryProvider console message

Hey all,

When I add arcGisMapServerImageryProvider basemap Layers in my app, I get this message over and over again in my console:

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/Canvas/World_Light_Gray_Base/MapServer?callback=jsonp566579&f=json

I opened the console in the cesium sandbox and the message appears there, as well…so I don’t think it’s just my code. I’ve looked for answers online but I could only find things that said that the message is unavoidable. But the repeated logs are both annoying while trying to debug other things and also seem to be slowing down my app. Can anyone help me?

best,

Vanessa

Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s a way to disable this message in the console. The MIME type issue would have to be fixed by ESRI on the server side.

Only thing I can think of, if you truly need to suppress the warnings, would be to write your own proxy server and have it rewrite the Content-Type response header to be the proper application/javascript.