Organization Name: Cesium
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mode of Work: Hybrid/Remote
Job Description Summary: As an Inside Sales Representative, you will join a growing Business Development Team at Cesium and will be responsible for driving revenue growth, building authentic customer relationships, and promoting our geospatial software products and services. You will also work closely with the VP of Business Development to improve sales effectiveness by recommending sales processes improvements and workflow automation in our CRM platform.
At Cesium, a leading 3D geospatial software company, we are on a mission to advance 3D geospatial through an open-core business model built on openness, interoperability, community, and collaboration. The markets we provide solutions to include: Aerospace & Defense, AEC and Infrastructure, Digital Twins and Smart Cities, Urban mapping, Transportation, Consumer applications, the Metaverse, and more. With our leadership position, we are growing and seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our Business Development team and advance sales and business relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities through inbound leads, renewals, and references
- Work directly with the VP of Business Development to build the Inside Sales capabilities and team
- Build and maintain authentic relationships with existing and potential customers to drive revenue growth and customer success
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals and contribute to the overall success of the BD organization and company
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven track record of successful software/SaaS sales goals achievement
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in an inside sales preferably in the Geospatial, 3D, or Visualization software industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- CRM skills to manage day to day selling activities plus support the automation of various sales processes/workflows
- Outstanding and transparent communication, problem solving, and critical thinking
- Mature, self-directed, able to work independently, strong sense of urgency, and a “no job to small” attitude are traits we value
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Relocation Assistance Packages, up to $15,000 to make it easier to move closer to our Philadelphia headquarters.
- Tuition and Loan Reimbursement program
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- Enjoy 21 paid personal days, as well as additional holidays and a winter break each year.
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Center city office just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
This is a growth oriented role with visibility and access to senior leadership, so someone who can excel in this role has a lot of room to grow at Cesium. If you are a motivated Inside Sales Representative with a passion for the geospatial industry and a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you. Join us on our mission to advance 3D geospatial through openness, community, and collaboration!
We have a strong preference for this role to be hybrid in-person in our new headquarters in Philadelphia. Remote candidates may be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
Job Description Link: Job Application for Inside Sales Representative at Cesium