Change the width of skyline

There is a requirement to modify the line segment thickness of the generated skyline,
for example,I want to enlarge the width of the skyline generated in the picture below, is there any good way?

@Debbie

Welcome to the community! What object from our API are you using to generate the line segments? I am looking forward to learning more :grinning:

-Sam

OK.Thanks for your reply.
I refer to the following link to this article, main USES, PostProcessStage, PostProcessStageComposite related post-processing of the API,
Link To:Cesium 天际线 着色器后处理 - 彡丨灬麷 - 博客园 (cnblogs.com)

@Debbie

Thank you for sharing your website with me. I was able to view your website. However, I am having trouble following the code shared on your website. Can you please provide a little bit more information on your use case and your current issue?

-Sam

Thank you for your reply.I am a student of GIS and a lover of 3D graphics exploration, recently I used Cesium to achieve 3D spatial analysis-related content, to achieve the skyline this link, when I tried to adjust the weight problem mentioned above, I encountered a bottleneck, and now I found a solution from the Cesium source code, and decided to share with the people who encountered the same problem:
I know that we can try to adjust the weight of the parameters in the EdgeDetection.glsl file in the Cesium source code (in version 1.86, the relative path on the github is → /Source/Post Process Process/EdgeDetection.glsl), You may be changing the place in EdgeDetection.glslEdgeDetection.js or in Cesium.js, you need to make corresponding changes according to the js library introduced by the individual, in short, it is a shader language, to modify this parameter exists in the main function, because I do not know the shadow language, so my personal understanding of this code is very limited. The following keywords can be found in the folder mentioned above:

float padx = czm_pixelRatio / czm_viewport.z;
 float pady = czm_pixelRatio / czm_viewport.w;

Modify czm_pixelRatio this constant as a variable, for example:

var czm_pixelRatio_width =  5.0;
float padx = czm_pixelRatio_width / czm_viewport.z;
float pady = czm_pixelRatio_width / czm_viewport.w;

Although I also achieved the desired effect, but if other places also need to use this shader language, may have unexpected results, and for those who do not understand graphics we can not know what type of data czm_pixelRatio is, modifying the source code for my entry-level players is really not very friendly, I hope there can be a better way to solve my difficulties.

@Debbie

Thank you for sharing your passion for GIS with the CesiumJS community! It sounds like you have built some amazing projects using our APIs. We also appreciate that you updated this thread with your solution.

-Sam