Is it possible to georeference a large area gltf

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

Newbie question. I used qgis2threejs plugin to convert a raster data into gltf format. I want to place it in the correct position on the cesium globe. The data is bounded by a box of upper left corner of N36/E138 and lower right corner of N35/E139.

For most sandcastle examples, I see small objects, i.e. a plan, a building. I am wondering is there any way to geolocate the gltf for a large area of map?

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

We are trying to visualize 3d flood data on top of the terrain. Currently I am explore all possible directions - gltf, cloud points, 3dbm ...

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

fuji.gltf (5.57 MB)

I think the easiest way, if your raster data is georeferenced, is upload your raster data to cesium.com/ion, and it will automatically be placed in the right location. Otherwise I think you can first georeference it in QGIS (this might be a helpful resource: https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/training_manual/forestry/map_georeferencing.html) and then upload it to Cesium ion.

Let me know if that helps!