Modifying Map scale in Unreal

Your suggestions for the table sized version worked. I scaled the globe down and then scaled myself up with the World to Meters scale. I cloned your material and added a cube filter to it. This enabled me to create a ‘table’ that I could look at in VR. The VR performance isn’t quite there yet. I think it was regenerating a lot of meshes, which I was filtering out. It might be best for my use case to capture a mesh from the tile download and use that statically until the user selects a new location. The cesium log was regenerating terrain with a 93 second delay, it was obviously in a background thead, but the overall performance wasn’t quite up to VR.

Another issue is that I think the clipping plane from my camera was causing the world to clip out when I moved my head close, I’ll have to play around with that. I also noticed that when I scaled the world down, and clipped out most of it of the world the lighting from the Cesium sky was a little too harsh on the world. I ended up removing it and adding a (big) point light. No cool pictures yet, I need to get something a little better.