Update Last View Update Result State crash

guys ,any help !
when i change pawn view ,sometime crash and report same error .
the error in cesium3dtileset.cpp [ update Last View Update Result State(result) ] function.

ps:
my pawn is not base on DynamicPawn . i add a cesiumGeoreference component in it
move pawn use setActorLocation
rotate pawn use setControlRotation
update armlength to control view distance

Hi @tianxiaojie, welcome to the forum.

Can you post your error log?
Also, what version of the plugin are you using?

Hi @agallegos ,thanks to reply.
Both 4.26 and 4.27 version have this error.
this is the crach log

LoginId:26a10cdf4678e397192067973b91a187
EpicAccountId:e3ad57005a224b6588ea5a55de359667

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x00000277729893c0

UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!async::detail::task_result_holder<Cesium3DTilesSelection::QuadtreeRasterOverlayTileProvider::LoadedQuadtreeImage>::~task_result_holder<Cesium3DTilesSelection::QuadtreeRasterOverlayTileProvider::LoadedQuadtreeImage>()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!async::detail::task_func<async::detail::inline_scheduler_impl,async::detail::continuation_exec_func<async::detail::inline_scheduler_impl,async::task<Cesium3DTilesSelection::QuadtreeRasterOverlayTileProvider::LoadedQuadtreeImage>,async()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!<lambda_8469fa942235018eca11970165d2867a>::operator()()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!Cesium3DTilesSelection::QuadtreeRasterOverlayTileProvider::LoadedQuadtreeImage::~LoadedQuadtreeImage()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!async::detail::ref_count_base<async::detail::when_all_state<std::vector<async::shared_task<Cesium3DTilesSelection::QuadtreeRasterOverlayTileProvider::LoadedQuadtreeImage>,std::allocator<async::shared_task<Cesium3DTilesSelection::Quadt()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!async::fifo_scheduler::run_all_tasks()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!CesiumAsync::Impl::QueuedScheduler::dispatchQueuedContinuations()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!Cesium3DTilesSelection::Tileset::updateView()
UE4Editor_CesiumRuntime!ACesium3DTileset::Tick() [D:\build\++Portal\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\CesiumForUnreal\Source\CesiumRuntime\Private\Cesium3DTileset.cpp:1405]
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

Hi @tianxiaojie,

I believe we fixed that bug in v1.7.0 of the plugin, which was published to the Epic Marketplace earlier this week.

If you’re using that version and still have this problem, please let me know.

Kevin

Hi @Kevin_Ring ,i gona to check the crash error ,so i update cesium for unreal to 1.7 version .
but i had another problem .
after i update plugin ,i add cesiumGlobeanchor component to my actor and my pawn in scene

when i play my game in editor ,everything is normal , actor position correct , pawn view correct。but after package the game and play , the pawn view is wrong。

i have no idea in this error .
ue4.27 cesium 1.7.

Hi @tianxiaojie,

I see in your screenshot that the “Georeference” property on your pawn’s CesiumGlobeAnchor component is not set. If you set that to your scene’s georeference, does that solve the problem? If not, could you possibly share your project files?

-Alex

hi @agallegos , thank you for reply.
i will try .
in this project , i put cesium part that Georeference 、Cesium World Terrain 、pawn and any tiles in sublevel and add the sublevel to main level . than sometime (almost 100% ) will crash .
so i put cesium part to main level , till now this error is disapper ( not test a lot ).

1 Like

Hi @tianxiaojie,

If you’re still having trouble, can you try updating your version of the Cesium plugin? Recent updates might help with this crash.

-Alex