Beginner having basic problems

Hi all,

I am having some pretty fundamental issues figuring out how to work with CesiumJS. I can get the Cesium viewer up and running, and displaying a globe. I have even got it connecting to a local WMS server to display some image layers. Nice.

For the life of me though, I can't figure out to set the default location in the viewer? Is there an option that can be passed in to the viewer when it is initialised?

Failing that, I have tried using viewer.scene.camera.flyTo to go to the location I am interested in, but the function doesn't seem to exist. I get an 'undefined is not a function' error. Sure enough, if I step through it in a debugger, the function does not exist on the camera object.

Assuming the function existed, how would I trigger this when the scene is loaded? I can't find any evidence of an 'onload' function on viewer, scene, camera, or ImageryProvider. Should I just use the canvas.onload?

Code below. Note that I am using cesium 0.29.0, installed via Bower.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Andrew

if (typeof Cesium=== ‘undefined’)
  var Cesium = {};
var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer(‘cesiumHolder’, {
  imageryProvider : new Cesium.WebMapServiceImageryProvider({
    url : ‘http://localhost:9080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms’,
    layers: ‘cite:Imagery’
  }),
  baseLayerPicker : false
});
setTimeout(function(){
  viewer.scene.camera.flyTo({destination: Cesium.Cartesian3.fromDegrees(-110.7919, 38.4065, 15000)
})}, 5000); //Timeout as no onload function, want to make sure everything is rendered before triggering flyTo

Apologies all, this was due to my using an older build 0.29 which was hosted in a 3rd party Bower repository. My bad! Updated to 1.0 and flyTo is there.

Cesium is awesome!

Did you ever find a successful onload method for the Viewer?