Catch exceptions from tileset loading

Hi,
I’m working on a project where I want my users to be able to load their own tilesets in the world. But when they give a wrong filepath or a wrong AssetID, I want to show an error on screen to explain to the user what is happening.
Cesium already does that in the debug console by throwing an exception like this one for example (the AssetID given is wrong) :

[error] [ErrorList.h:72] Errors when loading tileset:
- Received status code 404 for asset response https://api.cesium.com/v1/assets/1234567/endpoint?access_token=...
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
Reinterop.ReinteropInitializer:UnityEngine_Debug_CallLog_FA05wu8x__otZNsgdHTnU9A (intptr) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.cesium.unity@1.8.0/Runtime/generated/Reinterop/Reinterop.RoslynSourceGenerator/ReinteropInitializer.cs:56324)
CesiumForUnity.Cesium3DTileset:Update () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.cesium.unity@1.8.0/Runtime/generated/Reinterop/Reinterop.RoslynSourceGenerator/Cesium3DTileset-generated.cs:606)

Is there a way to catch that exception and do whatever I want when this happens ?

Good question @ThomasBILLAUD - you should be able to use the OnCesium3DTilesetLoadFailure event on your Cesium3DTileset to listen for errors like these!