Cesium 1.4 onDataSourceChanged Problem

I have my own DataSource object, similar to Geojson DataSource object.
In it is a PointGraphics object whose default color is blue, I have a UI that allows the user to apply a red/yellow/green threshold based on data associated data. Both the fill and outline colors of the point get updated. Then I call dataSource.changedEvent.raiseEvent(dataSource);

This used to update the point(s) on the map in previous versions of Cesium. Any clue in what I need to do to fix it?

Not a dataSource.changedEvent issue at all.

The problem I was having was with the PointVisualizer update method. I was not getting my new color or outline because of the following 2 lines:

var newColor = init || !Property.isConstant(colorProperty) ? Property.getValueOrDefault(colorProperty, time, defaultColor, color) : item.color;

var newOutlineColor = init || !Property.isConstant(outlineColorProperty) ? Property.getValueOrDefault(outlineColorProperty, time, defaultOutlineColor, outlineColor) : item.outlineColor;

I changed to this and now works:

var newColor = init || Property.isConstant(colorProperty) ? Property.getValueOrDefault(colorProperty, time, defaultColor, color) : item.color;

var newOutlineColor = init || Property.isConstant(outlineColorProperty) ? Property.getValueOrDefault(outlineColorProperty, time, defaultOutlineColor, outlineColor) : item.outlineColor;

Ellen, I don’t know how I missed this post the first time around, but thanks for the bug report. I just opened a pull request to fix the issue in the next release (1.7 on March 2nd): https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/pull/2507

Thanks again.