Cesium 1.5 - 1.6 Breaking change PolygonGraphics.positions

In the Change Log for 1.6 a breaking change is listed:
PolygonGraphics.positions created by GeoJSONDataSource now evaluate to a PolygonHierarchy object instead of an array of positions.

This affects my app which is no longer working.

I went to the Cesium Sandcastle sample for "Geometry and Appearances" which has an example of extruded polygons but this is now no longer working in 1.6 download either (just displays Loading....).

Can anyone provide the details of the javascript changes (a before/after sample) for an extruded polygons so that I can make the change in my app?

Thanks.

To clarify this question, it looks like a lot of the samples in 1.6 have been updated to use entities rather than primitive. At this stage (on a deadline) I want to make the minimal changes I can to get my app working and still get the benefit of the graphical fixes of 1.6.

My old code is below. This returned an object that I add to the viewers primitives. In 1.6 I get an error "Cannot read property 'positions' of undefined. The sandcastle samples for 1.6 either use the new simplified entities or fail with similar errors to my error (get stuck on the loading page). Can anyone help me with the change needed to my code to work with 1.6
Thanks.

function GetPolygonPrism( polygon, elevation, height, col)
    {
        var cartesians = ;

for( idx = 0; idx < polygon.length; idx++)
        {
            cartesians.push( new Cesium.Cartesian3.fromDegrees( polygon[idx].lng, polygon[idx].lat));
        }
        var polygonHierarchy = { positions : cartesians };
        var extrudedPolygon = new Cesium.GeometryInstance({
            geometry : new Cesium.PolygonGeometry({
                hierarchy : polygonHierarchy,
                vertexFormat : Cesium.PerInstanceColorAppearance.VERTEX_FORMAT,
                extrudedHeight : height,
                height : elevation
            }),
            attributes : {
                color : Cesium.ColorGeometryInstanceAttribute.fromColor(col)
            }
        });
        var trans = col.alpha < 1.0;
        return new Cesium.Primitive({
            geometryInstances : [extrudedPolygon],
            appearance : new Cesium.PerInstanceColorAppearance({
                translucent : trans,
                closed : true
            })
        });
    }

Turns out my errors were because of some 1.5 scripts being used from the Chrome cache. I cleared the history and the 1.6 sandcastle and my app started working.

YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO POST HERE RE: CODE NOT RUNNING AFTER CHANGES MADE, DUE TO CHROME CACHE.
I had this problem more than once, and now I just LEAVE THE CHROME DEV TOOLS OPEN, WITH DEFAULT SETTING to Disable cache (while DevTools is open)

Disable cache (while DevTools is open)