Cesium master in a bad state

For some reason merging 684 has caused lots of failing tests in master, even though Andre’s branch passes without any problems. Either something went screwy with GitHub or master and his branch were too out of sync (even though there were no merge conflicts). I’m fixing it now but just wanted to give a heads up.

Okay, master is fine now. The blame is entirely my fault. I realized that I used the wrong branch when running the unit tests for #684, so I didn’t see the failures that were in place. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I’m sorry, I forgot to test it after committing some changes so it’s not your fault. I won’t forget next time.


Quinta-feira, 25 de Abril de 2013 17:12:57 UTC+1, Matthew Amato escreveu:

While we both share some blame, ultimately it is my fault. Whomever hits the merge button is taking over responsibility. That being said, accidents happen and thankfully this one was easily fixed.

I understand, this is the first open source project I’ve contributed to so I’m still learning the ropes of what for most of you is second nature by now. :slight_smile:

I usually test the application using Jasmine every time I commit something but I forgot this time… On a positive note, I learned that I can run jsHint from the command line which will make testing easier in the future.


Quinta-feira, 25 de Abril de 2013 18:48:12 UTC+1, Matthew Amato escreveu: