Cesium 1.71 has been released!
- Added ability to toggle double-sided rendering for 3D Tiles.
- Fixed several bugs when using WebGL 2, bringing us a step closer to making use of newer WebGL features once they become more widely available to all devices.
- Fixed artifacts when using an orthographic camera.
- Styling updates to CesiumJS’s error panel.
- Fixed a bug that prevented 3D Tiles from using animated 3D models.
See changelog for the complete list of changes.
Check out the blog post describing all the new features here.