CompileError CesiumGltf::KhrTextureTransform

Cesium for Unreal v2.4.1 をgitから取得してビルドしたところ、私の環境で以下のエラーが出てくるようになってしまいました。

1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\INCLUDE\xsmf_control.h(152): error C2139: 'CesiumGltf::KhrTextureTransform': 定義されていないクラスは、コンパイラの組み込み型の特徴である '__is_trivially_destructible' への引数として使用できません
1>D:\DTV_Dev\DTVSampleProject\Plugins\DTV_CesiumPlugin\Source\CesiumRuntime\Private\CesiumEncodedFeaturesMetadata.h(17): note: 'CesiumGltf::KhrTextureTransform' の宣言を確認してください
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\INCLUDE\xsmf_control.h(152): note: テンプレートインスタンス化コンテキスト (最初に最も古いもの) は
1>D:\DTV_Dev\DTVSampleProject\Plugins\DTV_CesiumPlugin\Source\CesiumRuntime\Private\CesiumEncodedFeaturesMetadata.h(183): note: コンパイル対象の クラス テンプレート インスタンス化 'std::optional<CesiumGltf::KhrTextureTransform>' のリファレンスを確認してください

調査したところ、CesiumEncodedFeaturesMetadata.h にて
”KhrTextureTransform” を前方宣言し、std::optional<>で使用していることが原因なのではないかと考えています

このエラーについて何か情報を持っている方はいますか?

=========================================================================
I got Cesium for Unreal v2.4.1 from git and built it and now I get the following error in my environment.

Upon investigation, I found that in CesiumEncodedFeaturesMetadata.h
“KhrTextureTransform” is declared forward and used in std::optional<>.

Does anyone have any information on this error?

Hi @IwanagaHiroki, welcome to the community!

Thanks for sharing this with us. We have a PR open on Github that will address this error, I believe.

You can try the fix from Github now, or you can wait until next week for our official release. Either way, please let us know if it solves your issue!

janineさん、こんにちわ!

返答ありがとうございます!
頂いたPRを確認しGithubからソースを取得して試したところ、
問題を解決することが出来ました!

本当に助かりました、ありがとうございます!

=================================================
Hi janine!

Thanks for your reply!
I checked the PR you gave me and got the source from Github and tried it,
I was able to solve the problem!

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like