Courses of Cesium in spanish

hello

I am very interested to use the Cesium Visor for a professional project, but i don´t know to use it. I read the tutorial web (https://cesiumjs.org/tutorials/), tutorials youtube, etc… but I can not understand it completely. I woul like to know if you make class, cesium courses, or similar in spanish. Thanks a lot

Hi Margarita,

I’m glad you are interested in using Cesium! However there is no one on the Cesium team that knows Spanish enough to do a translation. Maybe someday we’ll be able to invest more into our documentation and translate into other languages, but I don’t think that will be something we can do anytime soon. You can always ask on this forum if you need clarification.

Thanks,

Gabby

I am following the tutorials procedure: (https://cesiumjs.org/tutorials/)

Open the Sandcastle and modify the “Javascript code” and “HTML body”, adding and removing data to get the viewer I want to have, with the information I need. But I can not advance

I would like to mount a KMZ file in Cesium with a jpg image inserted as “image overlay”. I do not know exactly what the procedure is.

Have I got to put the KMZ file in the Cesium root folder so that it appears in localhost: 8080?

I only copy and paste the KMZ file or I need to modify it beforehand to make it compatible with Cesium?

How do I insert this file in Cesium? What is the code that I have to put in “JAVAScript code”?

Sorry for my ignorance and thanks so much

Hi Margarita,

I would like to mount a KMZ file in Cesium with a jpg image inserted as “image overlay”. I do not know exactly what the procedure is.

Here is a code example of loading KMZ file in Cesium. Adding an image overlay is talked about in the Imagery Layers tutorial.

Have I got to put the KMZ file in the Cesium root folder so that it appears in localhost: 8080?

The file needs to be served somewhere, and you can load it at its served URL. If you’ve downloaded the source code, you can put it anywhere in the Cesium directory and it will be served at localhost:8080 when you run npm start.

I only copy and paste the KMZ file or I need to modify it beforehand to make it compatible with Cesium?

You should not have to modify it.

How do I insert this file in Cesium? What is the code that I have to put in “JAVAScript code”?

See the example I linked to my first answer.

If you have any suggestions for making these tutorials and examples more clear for developers without English as a primary language, let us know!

Thanks,

Gabby

Thank you very much for your help, I´m trying your recommendation. At the moment I have not found spanish tutorials, if I find one I will send it to the forum :slight_smile:

Hi again Gabby, i need help…again too

I finally got to load the kmz file wiht inserted image jpg.

Previous, in google earth, i had georreferenced this image and modification (scale, shape). But when i chargue de kmz in Cesium the image is complety deformed, I dont understand why this?

kmz of image modification in google earth (scale, forme)

the same kmz in cesium

And other question, how can i put the view only the select layer? when i select other layer I continue view the previous layer, not selected.

superposition of image not selected

Thanks a lot

Hi Margarita,

I’m not sure why that distortion is happening. Can you provide the KML file?

viewer.dataSources.removeAll() will remove all the layers.

Thanks,

Gabby

Thanks Gabby, i send you the original KMZ

1771.kmz (2.64 MB)

Hi Gabby,

Could you see the problem with the picture in the kmz file? I have continued trying but I can not fix it.

Thanks so much!