CZML real-time visualization error

I’m working on a project that changes the height of a polygon in real time.
I proceeded with czml on the left, and if the polygon protrudes for the set time, it continues or does not start from the beginning again, and an error occurs. I would like to know why the error occurred.

I used this example.
thanks for letting me know

Hi there,

Do you have a Sandcastle example with your code that would replicate the issue?

hi @Gabby_Getz

Sorry for the late reply. I will send you the example you mentioned.

I am loading czml in realtime every 30 seconds in cesium viewer.

I want to show the past czml and current czml json files together in Cesium Viewer.

My problem is that the value of sql changes at regular intervals to express czml. When czml with interval time between 1:00 and 2:00 moves to a czml file with interval time between 2:00 and 3:00, the error “DeveloperError: Normalized result is not a number” is generate

I thought I should make the czml interval time bigger, and I increased the interval time. I think it’s because the size doesn’t match the population_sampled.

How do I connect the 1:00-2:00 czml file to the 2:00-3:00 czml file without errors?
I have not been able to solve this problem since December.

I’m not sure because it’s the process of importing from server.js and cesiumviewer.js to ajax.

This is the Sandcastle link with the problem.

Hi there,

I don’t think the issue is the shared property name; I think it’s the duplicate ID’s. If you’d like to keep a back-history of CZMLs, you will need to generate new ID’s for the additional entities.

For example, here is a working example with new ID’s.

Let me know if I misunderstood anything about the problem.