The Cesium team at AGI is having our code sprint next week. It is a focused three days where we scope projects so we can finish them and have a lot of fun doing it.
Please let us know if there is anything you would like to see us work on or if you want to +1 any of the items we are considering:
- Multiple viewports
- Prototype quantized-mesh (terrain) with 3D Tiles
- Evaluate integrating Assimp into the online Cesium model converter. This would allow conversion from many 3D formats, not just COLLADA.
- gltf-pipeline features (this will become part of the online model converter)
- glTF 1.0.1 spec updates
- Cesium reference card like the glTF reference card
- Review/merge/close outstanding pull requests
Please let us know your thoughts by next Tuesday if possible.