hao to load 3dtiles without earth\map

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

I just want to load 3dtiles of a building in broswer with out map/earth;
   what shall I do?

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

I want to show 3dtiles model in broswer with out map/earth

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
v1.47

You can turn off the globe by setting the globe option parameter to false when creating the Cesium Viewer.

var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer(‘cesiumContainer’, {

globe: false

});

``

在 2018年7月7日星期六 UTC+8上午3:57:54,Gabby Getz写道:

You can turn off the globe by setting the globe option parameter to false when creating the Cesium Viewer.

var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer('cesiumContainer', {
globe: false
});

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 11:46:40 PM UTC-4, guojings...@gmail.com wrote:1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

I just want to load 3dtiles of a building in broswer with out map/earth;

what shall I do?

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

I want to show 3dtiles model in broswer with out map/earth

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

v1.47

when I set the globe to false , the earth was hidden ,but there is another problem that the 3dtiles model seems out of control when i use mouse to move\zoom in \zoom out the model, and it is normal when globe is true, why?

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by the model seems out of control? I just tested it out by turning off the globe in this example, and it seems I am able to zoom/rotate/pan normally:

Imgur

Are you able to recreate this issue and share a Sandcastle example? (Go to Sandcastle, https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/Apps/Sandcastle/, make an example and then click “Share” to share the example). We’re very interested in improving the camera behavior so any feedback or suggestions are appreciated!

I suspect that is the model problem . Can I send you the model and See what the reason is?

Sure! Feel free to email me at omar@cesium.com. If you can snap a video of the issue you’re describing that could help too, if it’s not obvious/easy to recreate it.

在 2018年10月12日星期五 UTC+8上午12:29:33,Omar Shehata写道:

Sure! Feel free to email me at om...@cesium.com. If you can snap a video of the issue you're describing that could help too, if it's not obvious/easy to recreate it.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 10:23:25 PM UTC-4, guojings...@gmail.com wrote: I suspect that is the model problem . Can I send you the model and See what the reason is?

The model has been sent to your mailbox,please help me to see what the reason is?

After some investigation, it looks like the reason this is happens is because (1) the camera behaves slightly differently when the globe is off and (2) your model is not on the surface of the earth.

Putting the model on the surface would help fix this. Number (1) might actually be a bug, and I opened an issue for it with some more details here: