[Help] 3DtileFeature color change problem

I am creating a project to change the color of the 3Dtileset layer, when clicking on the 3d Feature layer will change the color, but it seems to work not well when selecting to the new 3D Feature layer and then selecting the color, the color will be affected to the Feature layer. Old 3D, is there any way to fix it?

I’ve tried to modify sandcastle example. Kept colorpicker() to the outside of Cesium.ScreenSpaceEventType.LEFT_CLICK. Also changed colorpicker codes. You can check this example.

thank for your help, it worked but it doesn’t seem so smooth :joy:

What is the command line debugger for? i’m newbie so i want to know

i tried to use pickedFeature.tileset.style = new Cesium.Cesium3DTileStyle(); to change color of 3Dtilefeature but it’s not work,console.log(pickedFeature.tileset.style) it undefined

You can write “debugger” on the line of code whereever you want to set the breakpoint :face_with_monocle: I’m not getting what do you mean by so smooth. Selected entity is highlighting (by silhouette) so comment silhouette.selected = [pickedFeature]; to see realtime changes on color.

1 Like

yep, thank you for your help, but i don’t know why in your example the command line pickedFeature.tileset.style returns undefined while in my example it still returns the value Cesium3DtileStyle?