How can I change the selector for a selected entity on the globe?

When left-clicking on points on the Cesium globe, I noticed that a green selector box appears surrounding the entity. Is there a way to change this selector? Are there other selectors I can choose from/can I make a custom selector?

Cesium Version: 1.58
Browser: Chrome

I responded in this GitHub issue in case others stumble on this:

https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/issues/7965

I’m not sure what you mean by the pulsating effect. When you click on an entity it should show the select until you click away to deselect it.

Sorry, I replied under the wrong post. I was referring to the pulsating solution you created using a SampledProperty object on this StackOverflow question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42842607/cesiumjs-points-and-css-keyframe-animation. Do you know if it's possible to set the number of times the point pulsates, rather than have it pulse infinitely?

That example loops because the clock range is set to loop. You can set it to stop at the edge by setting it to:

clock.clockRange = Cesium.ClockRange.CLAMPED ;

``

If I do that, though, it will only pulsate once and then stop. Ideally, I would like for the pulse to continue a certain amount of times before stopping. Is this possible?

Could you not do something like? I’ve not validated this, but I would think this is what you’re trying to do…

var count = 0

clock.clockRange = Cesium.ClockRange.LOOP_STOP

var listener = () => {

count++

if (count === 2) {

clock.clockRange = Cesium.ClockRange.CLAMPED

clock.onStop.removeEventListener(listener)

}

}

clock.onStop.addEventListener(listener)

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer
Center for Software Engineering
SRI International

That worked! Thank you for your help. Do you guys, by any chance, know if it’s possible for the pulse to run on it’s own standalone clock, rather than having to alter the viewer clock? Is it possible to have multiple clock instances running?

I found this post, giving an example on how to create more clocks in addition to the main viewer clock. I am just confused on how to get the SampledProperty to follow the newly created clock rather than the viewer clock.