How to get the LongitudeLatitudeHeight or ECEF of the mouse position

Help,How to get the LongitudeLatitudeHeight or ECEF of the mouse position?

I try to LineTraceSingleByChannel, but it is inaccurate!!

I need too! please

Who knows this question,Please!
This question is very important to me, Please!

First you can get the world coordinate of the mouse position use ConvertMouseLocationToWorldSpace, then with Cesium georeference, InaccurateTransformUeToLongitudeLatitudeHeight or InaccurateTransformUeToECEF will transform world to the longitiude and latitude.

1 Like
APlayerController* PlayerController = UGameplayStatics::GetPlayerController(GetWorld(), 0);
check(PlayerController );

FVector WorldLocation;
FVector WorldRotation;
PlayerController->DeprojectMousePositionToWorld(WorldLocation, WorldRotation);

UWorld* World = GetWorld();
check(World);

ULevel* Level = World->GetCurrentLevel();
check(Level);
AActor** GeoreferencePtr = Level->Actors.FindByPredicate([](AActor* Actor) { return Actor->IsA<ACesiumGeoreference>(); });
check(GeoreferencePtr);
ACesiumGeoreference* GeoreferenceActor = Cast<ACesiumGeoreference>(*GeoreferencePtr);
check(GeoreferenceActor);

FVector ECEFCoordinate = GeoreferenceActor->InaccurateTransformUnrealToEcef(WorldLocation);
UE_LOG(LogMainActor, Warning, (TEXT("ECEFCoordinate.X: %.6f, ECEFCoordinate.Y: %.6f, 
ECEFCoordinate.Z: %.6f")), ECEFCoordinate.X, ECEFCoordinate.Y, ECEFCoordinate.Z);
glm::dvec3 WS84Coordinate = GeoreferenceActor->TransformEcefToLongitudeLatitudeHeight(glm::dvec3(ECEFCoordinate.X, ECEFCoordinate.Y, ECEFCoordinate.Z));
UE_LOG(LogMainActor, Warning, (TEXT("WS84Coordinate.x: %.6f, WS84Coordinate.y: %.6f, 
WS84Coordinate.z: %.6f")), WS84Coordinate.x, WS84Coordinate.y, WS84Coordinate.z);