How to Visualizing boreholes with the different ground materials along its depth

i read about Visualizing boreholes with the different ground materials along its depth here

, and here is my model

, how to Visualizing boreholes with the different ground materials along its depth like Cesium 's example ? Do I need to change my model?

somebody help me please

The first question is whether your data does contain information about these layers. From the second screenshot, it looks like the boreholes are just a single model/object (or maybe one model/object per hole). If you want to achieve an effect like the one that is shown in the first screenshot, you’d need a “stack of cylinders” that each can be assigned a different material. (It might also be possible to do that with a single material, but that may be complicated). Do you have any source of information where you can look up which material should be at which depth?

thank you for your support, maybe i need to fix the model, is there any sandcastle example?

If the model only contains a single geometry with a single material, then this is what it will look like. If you want different materials for different depths, then this information has to be part of the model.

1 Like