1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.
- URL: https://cesiumjs.org/releases/1.61/Build/Cesium/Assets/approximateTerrainHeights.json
- Loaded By: https://cesium.com/downloads/cesiumjs/releases/1.61/Build/Cesium/Cesium.js:471
- Redirected to location: https://cesium.com/downloads/cesiumjs/releases/1.61/Build/Cesium/Assets/approximateTerrainHeights.json
2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
The assets highlighted in yellow are being redirected: https://www.webpagetest.org/result/191020_8F_fb88185c3349ce24afb62c5e4c2a662a/1/details/
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
In the page that I am reviewing, the redirects add up to just over 1 second of time wasted.
Is it possible to update/modify upstream, these locations for these requests to avoid unnecessary redirection?
4. The Cesium version you’re using, your operating system and browser.