Move model on dynamically drawn poly line

hi am new to cesium i have a confusion to move the model on a dynamically drawn poly-line can u please give some suggestion

See this example: http://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Apps/Sandcastle/index.html?src=Interpolation.html&label=Showcases

-Hannah

Thank you Hannah Pinkos…

Happy new year!!!

i follow the tutorial am done some modification as per my requirement but one thing when am remove clock change loop at the end of line the model was disappear may i know how to show the model at the end of path

Thank you Hannah Pinkos…

Happy new year!!!

i follow the tutorial am done some modification as per my requirement but one thing when am remove clock change loop at the end of line the model was disappear may i know how to show the model at the end of path

Happy new year!
Can you please explain your question a little more? I don’t quite understand what you’re asking.

Best,

Hannah

​The model was moving on line in a loop mode but i want to stop the model at line end and show the model was stopped.

Since the model moving is linked to the clock time, you’ll need to define what happens to the model when it passes the last time in the availability. One option would be to extend the availability and add a another point to the SampledPositionProperty with the same position and a time way in the future.

-Hannah

Yeah i got it Hannah thank fro your support.