Package Linux platform with Bing Sample

I have packed Bing Sample to Linux platform with cross-compile, But I got the error

undefined symbol: ACesiumGeoreference::TransCartesianToCartographic(FVector, FRotator, FVector&)

I have compiled the third part on Linux with command
“cmake -B build -S . -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=“unreal-linux-toolchain.cmake” -DCMAKE_POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
cmake --build build --target install”
before. And compiled success,but when I switch to windows and cross-compile the Bing Sample, I got this error .How to solve it? Thanks!!

Hi,

If you’re cross-compiling for Linux from Windows, you’ll probably have better luck using the cross-compiling toolchain file. Here’s how our CI system cross-compiles the Linux version of the plugin from a Windows system:

The -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE="unreal-linux-from-windows-toolchain.cmake" is the part that I think might be relevant.

Kevin

Oh I just noticed that you’re building the Debug configuration, too. A Shipping or Development build will need the Release configuration of cesium-native.

thanks very much, I made a stupid mistake,I had packed the linux with cesium-unreal old version which is clone several months ago.
I got the newest version from the git ,and cmake -G Ninja -B build -S . -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=“unreal-linux-from-windows-toolchain.cmake” -DCMAKE_POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release, then Sussces.
thanks again, Happy ending :grin: :grin: :grin: