3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
we display multiple layers of translucent polygons and a layer of images. All layers should be on ground (no terrain is currently used).
The order of layers is important - some layers should be above the image layer while other layers should be below the image. Since non-image layer are all translucent relative ordering is not important.
Polygons and images are added/removed dynamically (on user actions)
Some polygons should have outlines
Layers are GeoJsonDataSource
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
We the following issue also see attached image:
1. setting entity height to undefined disables outlines (and prints warning [Entity geometry outlines are unsupported on terrain]). Artifacts on entity edges. The artifact changes when panned left to right
2. setting height of all items to 0 enables outlines, but creates artifacts on overlapping translucent entities and we cannot control order of images - they get buried under other layers.
2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
1.54, but also in older versions. Chromium and Edge, Windows 10, Nvidia Quadro K2000