Reconstructing 3D images based on 2D images

Hello, I would like to ask if I can change the code in cesiumjs, use my own method to achieve 2D conversion of GIS to 3D
I will be grateful if you can solve my problem.

Can you provide a bit more information? What kind of 2D data do you have? What’s the expected output?

在 2019年1月22日星期二 UTC+8上午12:16:43,Omar Shehata写道:

Can you provide a bit more information? What kind of 2D data do you have? What's the expected output?

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 7:07:57 AM UTC-5, zhou....@gmail.com wrote:Hello, I would like to ask if I can change the code in cesiumjs, use my own method to achieve 2D conversion of GIS to 3D
I will be grateful if you can solve my problem.

Hi Omar,

Thanks for the reply.
Just like GIS, I need to convert a 2D geographic image into a 3D geographic image using my own function. For example, in 3D it can show mountains with heights. But I can't find a place where I can modify the code in cesium.
Looking forward to your reply.

I think this is generally done offline. For example, you can take a heightmap as a GeoTIFF and upload it to a tool like Cesium ion (http://cesium.com/ion/) which will convert it to a 3D mesh that you can then display in CesiumJS.

If that doesn’t work for you, do you know of other tools that allow you to perform similar functions? That’ll help me understand and confirm whether this is something you can do at runtime/in CesiumJS or not.