Repeating arrows

Hello,

I am looking to display arrows along lines.
At the moment, it does not seem to be supported in Cesium.

Here is my analysis of current state and what could be done (including ugly hacks):

Has someone tried addressing this issue already or has some guidances?

Thanks,
Guillaume

I have the same question, i tried to make arrows along polyline by using image material,have you solve the question?

@upcwxq666

I am not sure if there is an elegant solution to this problem. @Guillaume_Beraudo gave a comprehensive overview of most of the options and each option is clearly flawed. However, one approach would be to create two intersecting lines using PolylineVolumeGeometry.

Here is a sandcastle demo that can get you started:

You will need to update the positions coordinates accordingly. If the positions are updated, you should be able to get the arrow shape that you are looking for. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Sam

Same here looking for kinda directed path like multiple arrows in between is there such a feature already?

@Kishore_p

Welcome to the community! I suggest using CZML. This demo shows how to add various kinds of CZML lines to the Cesium World Terrain.

To fit this demo to your needs, you will need to update the cartographicDegrees member. Here is some more information on CZML:

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best,
Sam