Next week at the FOSS4G NA conference, I am giving a talk, Growing an Open-Source Community: Lessons Learned from Cesium.
I would really love everyone’s feedback on this topic, for example:
- What do you think has contributed to the significant growth of Cesium?
- Which resources, e.g., tutorials, code examples, reference docs, forum, etc., are most useful? Least useful? Underutilized?
- Why do people contribute to Cesium? What makes it easy? What makes it hard?
- Any comments on Cesium’s GitHub, twitter, or forum?
- In general, what does the Cesium community do well? What could we improve?
Looking forward to your thoughts!
Thanks for your support!