Tile visible / tile invisible events

Is there any easy way in Cesium to get notified that some tile become visible and the other one is not visible / very far from camera.

I have map that utilizes MapBox tiles for presenting the points, as MapBox tiles are not supported in Cesium my idea is to add additional endpoint to my datasource with JSON and just add / remove banners for visible tiles, however I don’t know how to handle events.

Any ideas?

I’m not sure if there’s a straightforward way to do this with the public API. Are you adding your tiles as an instance of ImageryProvider, or as an Entity, or something else?

You could try to define a TileBoundingRegion for each tile, and then use that to try to figure out its distance/direction from the camera (like Cesium3DTileset’s do here).

Hi, I have the same problem, but it’s not just to judge the tiles in the current screen. I need a real invisible state. For example, when the map is zoomed in, the parent tile is still visible. The parent tile will not become invisible until the child tile is fully loaded. I need such an event or a similar solution, thank you!