TileMapServiceImageryProvider Z/Y/X to Z/X/Y

Hello Everyone,

My Tile Map File Structure is Z/Y/X with .PNG tile files

Is there a way to change the way Cesium loads the Tile Imagery from Z/X/Y to what I have (Z/Y/X)??

Im using this code:

//Tectonic Plates Layer
var tectonicPlates = layers
    .addImageryProvider(new Cesium.TileMapServiceImageryProvider(
        {
          //url : '//www.localmaps.com/layer_discovery_world_tectonic_plates/',
          maximumLevel : 2,
          credit : 'Tectonic Plates By Nystrom Digital',
        }));
tectonicPlates.alpha = 1.0;
tectonicPlates.brightness = 1.0;

As said before The file structure is:

0.png
    0.png
    1.png
    0.png
    1.png
    0.png
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    0.png
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
etc.....

Thanks

Hello,
I made a pull request about your question ( https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/pull/2709 ). If the request is accepted you could use TileMapServiceImageryProvider like this following example:

var tectonicPlates = layers
                .addImageryProvider(new Cesium.TileMapServiceImageryProvider(
                                {
                                        //url : '//www.localmaps.com/layer_discovery_world_tectonic_plates/',
                                        maximumLevel : 2,
                                        credit : 'Tectonic Plates By Nystrom Digital',
schema: '{Z}/{revY}/{X}'
                                }));

Hello,
you should see the UrlTemplateImageryProvider : https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/pull/2795

The UrlTemplateImageryProvider will be your easiest route, but is not part of the current packaged release of Cesium. It will be part of the 1.11 release, which is scheduled for July 1st. In the mean time, if your schedule does not allow for the delay, you can download the master branch from GitHub and build your own Cesium package. Once the 1.11 release occurs you can then switch back to the Cesium provided releases.