WebGLRenderingContext Warnings

Hi all ! I'm starting to play a little with this amazing tool ! I'm really surprised all the things that we can do, I'm newbie in JS, I've been working with AngularJs, and put Cesium into one project with Apache. When I start the viewer I get this warnings into the Chrome console

[.WebGLRenderingContext-0x126e5f309a80]PERFORMANCE WARNING: Attribute 0 is disabled. This has signficant performance penalty
WebGL: too many errors, no more errors will be reported to the console for this context.

This is the example I'm using by the moment

<script>
    var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer('cesiumContainer',
    {
        animation: true,
        timeline:false,
        sceneMode: Cesium.SceneMode.SCENE2D,
        homeButton: false,
        navigationHelpButton: false,
        baseLayerPicker: false,
    });

viewer.dataSources.add(Cesium.CzmlDataSource.load('../js/lib/Cesium-1.13/Apps/SampleData/simple.czml'));
</script>

Can anybody give me some ideas how to fix or where to find a possible solution to this situation ?
Chrome version : 44.0.2403.155 (64-bit)

Thanks in advance!

Making some tests, I realized that this warnings only happened in SCENE2D mode.

Someone else, is having this class of problem with CesiumJS ? or It's happening only to me ?

Thanks Again !

Hi,

Are you experiencing any performance problems? If not, I would not worry about this; it is internal to how Cesium is using WebGL.

I do not get this warning on my Windows/Chrome setup. I submitted #3025 since it is something we may be able to fix if we can reproduce it. Thanks for the report.

Patrick

Hi Patrick ! thank you for your answer and concern. Effectively, when the warnings came and then I select the 3D Map the globe have artifacts in some zoom levels (it's like the earth doesn't exist, all the globe black).

Please if you need more details of my system or something to reproduce this, let me know.

Thanks to all the team for this amazing tool !

Are you using the latest version of the video card driver?

I believe Cesium’s use is validate according to the WebGL spec; this is just a performance warning on some implementations, not an error.

If upgrading the driver doesn’t work, it will still be possible to workaround it in Cesium when we have time to look into it.

Patrick

Patrick sorry about the delay ! .

I made some new tests, Chrome in Windows7 2D Scene in fact works like a charm, no warnings at all.

More specs of my machine

VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0046] (rev 02)
Subsystem: Lenovo Device [17aa:215a]
Kernel driver in use: i915

Let me know if I can help in more information. Thanks Again !