2D view rotated

Hello

Do you know why the 2D view is rotating when a camera is attached to a billbord location?
I am operating like this

• in a 3D view, double clicking on a billborad
  • selecting 2D view
  • the the 2D view appreas correctely but a couple of seconds after is doing a rotation

Here an image to figure out the result

Thanks

Bruno

This was by design. Cesium maintains the same view across all 3 scene modes when following an object. If you switch back to 3D, you’ll find your rotation has been remembered. If you don’t like this behavior, we should be able to add a setting to turn it off. Let me know and I’ll think about the best way to do it.

You are right, the rotation is setup by the fact I was clicking on a Cesium object displayed
This is also doing another rotation when clcking on another object in 2D and/or 3D

But I can’t understand from where this roration is coming from

Here attached a sample CZML file. Probably I missed something inside to prevent such rotations???

thanks

Bruno

test.czml (439 Bytes)

When you first click on an object, you get the default view (in CZML this is specified by the viewFrom property). Once the user changes the default view, that view is maintained across scene mode. If no default view is specified, the camera is currently put 10000 meters North, East, and Up from the object.

Bruno, see this PR: https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/pull/995

It should make it into the release tomorrow.