3DTiles rendering

1. When I simply set the absolute position x less than the minimum value to blue and x greater than the minimum value to red, the junction of red and blue is defective.
  2. Next is my 3DTiles styling.
    3.The correct effect should be this: there is no defect at the junction of red and blue.

@wenyu

Thank you for sharing this with our community! Based on the image that you shared in part 1, it seems like the 3D dataset that you are using is somewhat sparse. It appears to not have data in certain regions.

The 3DTiles styling script that you wrote can only update regions with your imported data. I hope this helps! Can you please provide some more information on how you the red and blue regions in the third part of your question?

-Sam

First, you can view our data by accessing our address. In addition, the red and blue areas are divided according to the x value of the ECEF coordinate system. When the x value of the ECEF coordinate system is less than the minimum value I set, the point will be rendered blue. If the x value of the ECEF coordinate system is greater than the minimum value I set, it will be rendered red, This is the division of red and blue areas.
The address of our data is:’'http://222.128.104.87:4200/profile/upload/test202111120001/tileset.json '.
You can add 3dtiles data through cesium, then change the URL address to our address, and then set the tile set style to the following:
When you change the 3dfiles style, you can observe the junction of the red and blue areas of the point cloud and find defects, which is different from the effect in the third part I mentioned earlier.

1 Like