Announcing the Cesium Certified Developer Program

Hello everyone!

I am proud to announce the launch of the Cesium Certified Developer Program to recognize the technical expertise of developers who build on the Cesium platform. We have received great feedback on the program from early participants and we want to ensure it is a benefit to the community.

The program is free and open to individuals and organizations.

Benefits include official credentials, certification branding for your website, being featured on Cesium’s website and ecosystem graphics, access to commercial Cesium products, and content to use as part of Cesium platform proposals. Your feedback will also help drive Cesium’s product roadmap toward maximum impact for the community.

Becoming a Cesium Certified Developer will create opportunities to learn, connect, build, and share your apps and solutions with customers and partners to grow the ecosystem and enable even better geospatial applications.

If you have any questions about the program, please reach out to me. I am excited to connect with each of you and learn how this program can help you and your organization.

2 Likes

We have seen an outpouring of interest from the community and the initial wave of applications greatly exceeded our expectations. We want to give attention to each applicant, so please bear with us as we work through the process.