One of the most frequent requests we get is for Cesium to connect application developers with customers looking to build solutions on the Cesium platform. We would like your feedback on a new initiative we are considering to meet this need.
The proposed Cesium certification program is designed to:
- Connect Cesium-certified developers with customers seeking geospatial solutions.
- Benefit the community by facilitating the collaboration that supports an open and interoperable 3D geospatial ecosystem.
As part of this no-cost program, developers (individuals and companies) will be able to get certified by demonstrating their expertise of the Cesium platform, either by completing Cesium-provided learning content or submitting a portfolio of Cesium-related projects.
Cesium will connect certified developers with customer leads, highlight their work to our global audience, and connect them with a liaison on the Cesium team to further explore business opportunities and answer questions.
- No cost to join;
- No obligation to use Cesium. Developers remain empowered to suggest the best platform for customer projects;
- No exclusivity or walled-garden. Cesium will continue to remain open for the entire community;
We’d love to know what you think! Would you or your team want to become Cesium-certified? Are you looking for developers to build a Cesium-based solution for your business or project? Let us know in the comments!
Thank you for being a part of the Cesium community.
- Shehzan Mohammed on behalf of the Cesium Team