I’m trying to figure out some of the best way to assess performance of a react web app whose main focus is the cesium globe.
I have a general list of things I can use for web apps(some better than others). But I’m wondering what other people here are using to demonstrate that the globe and overall app can ingest a significant amount of data.
Tools we may use:
- chrome developer tool & lighthouse
- react developer tools and profiler
- in a K8 env get metrics of pods with Prometheus and display on grafana
- cesium built in frame rate inspector
- gather general application metrics like FFTB and FFTP
How are people assessing/obtaining metrics like throughput/latency/data load?