1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I want a logic for creating a bookmark widget using Cesium API. My intent here is to create a widget which can get the current extent of the map on the click of a book mark button and then i can store it in a session or internal storage so that i can see all those when i come back to my application.
Hope you understand my requirement!!!
2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
- As i mentioned above, I need to create a bookmark widget where i can store multiple bookmarks. I just need to know how can we store the current extent and can change the extent object values on the click of different bookmark.
4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
Windows 10 Enterprise
Chorme Version 74.0.3729.131