Can`t draw a line with position Cartesian3(0,0,0)

I am Zhang Han from Guangzhou, Guangdong, China,I encountered a problem that confuses me very much,hope to get the designer’s answer。My English is not very good, so please use the translation software directly, please forgive me。

I am learning Primitive recently,i want to make the rotation meet my expectations, so I will first put the object to be added in Cartesian3(0,0,0), and then use Cesium.Matrix4.fromTranslationQuaternionRotationScale to move the object to the position I want and rotate me The angle needed.
When drawing other shapes such as Cylinder, it is normal, but when I draw line segments, I get an error.
I looked at the source code and it was this place that caused it.

Ellipsoid. CartesianToCartographic cannot contain Cartesian3 using (0, 0,0), will be undefined, and this is the original design or a bug?
I think I can make a submission for this problem and fix the problem in this case。
You can reproduce this problem very conveniently here
https://sandcastle.cesium.com/?src=Polyline.html
Just change a value in positions to Cesium.Cartesian3.ZERO or new Cesium.Cartesian3(0,0,0)

You can’t convert Cartesian3(0, 0, 0) to the valid Cartographic because the division by zero is done in the engine when you try it.

See this link

thank you for your reply
It may be that the description of my problem is not clear. I understand that Cartesian3(0,0,0) cannot be converted to Cartographic. The problem now is that this line will crash if it passes Cartesian3(0,0,0), but we know only It takes two points to draw a line. Is it really necessary to convert each Cartesian3 to Cartographic and then calculate it?
Maybe this Cartesian3(0,0,0) needs special treatment?

中文版本:
感谢您的回复
可能是我的问题描述不清楚,我明白Cartesian3(0,0,0)并不能转成Cartographic,现在的问题是这个线如果经过了Cartesian3(0,0,0)就会崩溃,但是我们知道只需要两个点就可以绘制一个线,是不是真的需要把每个Cartesian3都转成Cartographic再去计算?
也许这个Cartesian3(0,0,0)需要特殊的处理一下?

I noticed that the problem here is mainly to calculate extractHeights. Maybe it can make it have a value of 0 or undefined at the point containing Cartesian3(0,0,0)?

Chinese version:
我注意到这里出问题的地方主要是为了计算extractHeights,也许可以让它在包含Cartesian3(0,0,0)的点处的extractHeights值为0或者undefined?