Cesium 1.6 specific documentation and examples, specifically activeAnimations and entities.

I'm having a problem with basing my code on the 1.6 Sandcastle samples when the mode detailed documentation in https://cesiumjs.org/refdoc.html still seems to refer to 1.5

Is there a link to refdoc.html where the code snippets apply more to 1.6 that to 1.5.

Specifically I having problems getting an acticvAnimations collection from an entity model. The code from refDocs talks bout the model primitive but I never obtained a model primitive. I added my 3D mode to the viewer using the 1.6 code below as reference.

however, entity.model does not expose an activeAnimations collection and I can't find 1.6 specific doecumentation that tells me how to get one. Is the more 1.6 applicable documentation available?

var position = Cesium.Cartesian3.fromDegrees(-123.0744619, 44.0503706, height);
    var heading = Cesium.Math.toRadians(90);
    var pitch = 0;
    var roll = Cesium.Math.toRadians(0);
    var orientation = Cesium.Transforms.headingPitchRollQuaternion(position, heading, pitch, roll);

var entity = viewer.entities.add({
        name : url,
        position : position,
        orientation : orientation,
        model : {
            uri : url,
            minimumPixelSize : 128
        }
    });
    viewer.trackedEntity = entity;

The Entity API doesn’t currently have a way to get the underlying active animations (or control animations at all), however you can use the below function to get them from the underlying Model primitive. Here’s a function that does that (or returns undefined if the entity doesn’t have a current model loaded). We definitely plan on adding animation support to the entity level in the future.

function getActiveAnimations(viewer, entity){

var primitives = viewer.scene.primitives;

var length = primitives.length;

for(var i = 0; i < length; i++){

var primitive = primitives.get(i);

if(primitive.id === entity && primitive instanceof Cesium.Model){

return primitive.activeAnimations;

}

}

return undefined;

}