I am working on a project combining Vue with Cesium. To make one thing clear from the start - I don’t understand webpack - It is just useful black magic!
I don’t expect any instant help, but for me it looks like something is odd with this Cesium Release and want to create a entry in case any other person has similar issues. I check the change log but I did not find anything that relates to my issue. I will just wait for the next Cesium Update to check if the problem remains and give an update.
In case someone with more knowledge then me has an Idea what I should try to do or what specific information you need I will do what I can.
1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.
- After updating to 1.63.0 I get Color TypeErrors (See Screenshot) after a successful “vue serve”
- I believe the whole Cesium Reference is missing because nothing of my webpage is not loading anymore
- I tested my code with different commites and npm packages. It is definitely the updated from 1.62.0 - 1.63.0 that breaks my webpage
2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
- Not sure how or if I can reproduce this outside a vue-cli / vuetify / cesium project so I did not try yet. (I will start deeper investigation if 1.64 also breaks)
- I attached my vue.config.js and package.json
- I set up my project using this post: https://www.jianshu.com/p/fb237c7eb48c
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
- Why I need this: Vue & vuetify & vue-cli are just awesome - what else should I say
- Potential other ways: I did not check for vuejs - cesium integrations for the last 6 months. So far my current setup worked very well.
4. The Cesium version you’re using, your operating system and browser.
- I started with this project with **Cesium 1.49.0 **and applied each Cesium Update. Cesium 1.63.0 is the first update that breaks my webpage.
- Version 76.0.3809.100 (Developer Build) built on Debian 10.0, running on Debian 10.1 (64-bit)
Thanks to everyone for your work on Cesium. I hope my information might help, in case it is really an error.
vue.config.js.txt (1.25 KB)
package.json.txt (1.31 KB)