Cesium.createWorldTerrain() Offline Environmental Issues

Hello

I’m trying to implement a cross path in cesium.
When you run the “Cesium.createWorldTerrain()” function in an offline environment, the “_availability” attribute is displayed as undefined.

There is a problem in implementing a cross path due to this problem.

Is there a solution?

@giyoonkim

Welcome to the community! What exactly do you mean by a cross path? We put together a demo that can help users get started with CesiumJS offline.

I suggest you use this code as a reference when building your offline application. You will of course need to provide a URL that links to a file that is stored or hosted locally. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I am looking forward to learning more!

-Sam

I would like to analyze the topography and graph it.

Is there an example to refer to this function?

@giyoonkim

Thank you for sharing some more information about your use case. As far as I know, we do not have a function in our API that will automatically graph elevation data over a given polyline. However, the following demo showcases how to add a polyline to the top of a 3D Tileset.

This demo also showcases how to get the height of the polyline at various locations. In terms of visualizing the data that you will retrieve from our API, I did a little bit of research and it seems like ploty is a great graphing API.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! Your project seems really cool :grin: I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

-Sam