[cesium-dev] how to fix the problem:the camera could come down to the underground

This is something we do not currently support but will in the future. It’s actually a fairly complicated problem (and I myself don’t know all of the details of it). A workaround might be to have a minimum camera height that matches the highest point in your terrain, but this would also prevent the camera from going below that altitude even when the terrain is minimal.

thanks, I did it using boundingsphere of the tile with the camera’s position and give a radius to the camera about 15 ,in fact it is the boundingsphere of the camera. and when the camera moves,it checks the boundingsphere ,some scene will work,but when the tilt of the camera changes ,it not works.

在 2013年11月27日星期三UTC+8上午12时09分18秒,Matthew Amato写道:

thanks, I did it using boundingsphere of the tile with the camera’s position and give a radius to the camera about 15 ,in fact it is the boundingsphere of the camera. and when the camera moves,it checks the boundingsphere ,some scene will work,but when the tilt of the camera changes ,it not works.

Are you using the camera position in world coordinates? Try using Camera.positionWC.

Thanks,I try it right now.

在 2013年11月27日星期三UTC+8上午10时10分26秒,Daniel Bagnell写道:

Thanks,I try it right now. And I test and find that the value of the camera’s position is equal to the value of the camera’s positionWC.