Cesium ION interface is becoming painfully slow

Hi Cesium,

We have several thousand point clouds on the Cesium ION platform. Some of the issues we are facing are:

• I’m not aware of a way to categorize the data into folders (directories) for assets. Thousands of files appear in a single list and it is difficult to scroll through to find one of interest. Is there a way to create directories to organize assets?

• With a large number of files on the ION (thousands in our case) the Cesium UI in the list view has become almost unresponsive for large periods of time. I have to just sit back and see it trying to load the names of all assets. It is really painful and gotten to a point that has become almost unusable - as it happens on every small activity, or view / tab change on the Cesium ION platform. Please do something here.

I look forward to your always helpful suggestions.

Sincerely,

Qasim

Thanks for reaching out, we’re aware of sluggish user interface performance issues for Ion accounts with a large number of assets. We’re working on a redesign / fixes for unresponsiveness and plan on pushing out that update sometime this quarter.

Thanks. I look forward to that.