var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer(“cesiumContainer”, {
imageryProvider : custom,
mapProjection : new Cesium.WebMercatorProjection(),
baseLayerPicker : false,
timeline: false,
animation: false,
sceneMode: 2
});
But during viewing map I noticed some mistakes in map displaying. Some how, Cesium start jumping between zoom levels and show incorrect tiles in place. In this time I not change zoom by mouse scroll, just drag and drop map. This happens in 2d and 3D mode. Any suggestion how to prevent this behavior of cesium? I run cesium in FireFox under Linux.

Hello @oleggoodzon,

From looking at the screenshots, it looks like the URL format you’re supplying to the UrlTemplateImageryProvider might not match the expected format of your imagery server. It looks like maybe some of your arguments are swapped so it’s grabbing tiles that don’t match the location on the globe.

It is expected that Cesium will fetch tiles from different zoom levels depending on your camera view. This is something that has to be different in a 3D globe vs a 2D map. For example, if the camera is tilted and is viewing the horizon, Cesium will load in higher resolution tiles for the regions in the foreground, and lower resolution tiles to fill out things that are seen in the distance. This is an optimization that allows Cesium to load in as few tiles as possible for any particular view.

Best regards,

Hannah
Cesium Staff