Cesium World Terrain Bing Session, Use Terms

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

Q1
Dear Cesium,

I would like to know when I use the cesium Cesium World Terrain
   ```terrainProvider : Cesium.createWorldTerrain(),```

I am currently using an Bing session? or do I need to have an contract with bing? I am not sure and I need to know this information to make a decision of using World Terrain.

The following code is being used please let me know if this will use bing

var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer('cesiumContainer',{

terrainProvider : new Cesium.CesiumTerrainProvider({
        url: Cesium.IonResource.fromAssetId(1)
    })
});

what I see from https://cesium.com/content/#cesium-world-terrain
is that if we use terrainProvider we are {{You are agreeing to the Microsoft Bing Maps Terms of Use}}
so we need to have an contract with bing or sessions start occuring.
Please let us know if it does make an bing session or requires a contract with bing or it agrees to some Bing terms.

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

Q2
Not bug want to confirm the contractual details when I use specific code

var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer('cesiumContainer',{

terrainProvider : new Cesium.CesiumTerrainProvider({
        url: Cesium.IonResource.fromAssetId(1)
    })
});

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

Q3
I need this answer to make decision in using Cesium World Terrain as part of feature. If we can without having the bing .... then we want to use this service .
However, if we cannot get the data we will have to build it our self

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
Q4. Not applicable for the question since the question is about if using a specific feature Does it effect the contractual details and do we need to agree to bign. Do we have sessions.

I responded to this over email, but in case anyone else runs into this issue here’s what I said:

The Cesium World Terrain and Cesium World Imagery are two separate datasets.

You can use the terrain with any other satellite imagery, and then you will not be using any Bing maps. If you click on the satellite image icon in the top right, you can see the different options you can use.

Notice that you can choose any combination of satellite imagery source along with either the ellipsoid, or the Cesium World Terrain. You can also read more about Bing sessions are counted and tips for optimizing your use in this guide: https://cesium.com/docs/tutorials/optimizing-quotas/