ColumbusView and 2DView of CityGML, 3DTiles

1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.

I display CityGML or pointcloud as b3dm-Tile-Objects in CesiumJS in 3D-View everything is ok, now I change to 2D-View or ColumbusView

I don’t know if the behaviout is ok - my CityGML Objects buildings are displayed somewhere my pointcloud has stripes and is also display not at the right position.

What should happen ?

2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

No special-code, only change the view from 3d to 2d or columbus

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

I have the requirement from my customer to change between 2d, 2.5d and 3d views.

Maybe the customer expects that in 2D only a footprint is shown and that in 2.5 the buildings are display as normal blocks ?!

4. The Cesium version you’re using, your operating system and browser.

Cesium 1.63

Attached some screenshot - in 3d ok, in2d wrong in 2.5d nothing

I have tested it in the sandcastle - this example works, but my 3dtiles don’t work

In addition - i found that changing the view corrupts my data. this means, when I changed to 2d view and after that back to 3d view nothing will be displayed - “the data are lost”

attached more screenshots- in addition I have to say, that I use a quantized mesh for terrain data

Looks like this is a known issue, which I’ve just bumped here: https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/issues/5955