Create an unlit scene

I want to set 3dfiles no light mode and Only the simulation model is in lighting mode. It’s like pressing F2 in edit mode about 3dtiles.I don’t know what to do. Can you give me some advice.because in light mode,Some sides are too dark。

i want this mode

not this

Hi @leng2490,

If you want to remove lighting altogether from your application, you’ll want to make a custom material to apply to the 3D Tiles.

Here’s a quick walkthrough:

1. In Unreal, find M_CesiumBaseMaterial. This is in the plugin folder - CesiumForUnrealContent/Materials. Make a copy of M_CesiumBaseMaterial and put it in your project’s content folder. You may want to rename it to something like M_CesiumUnlit.
  2. Right-click on your copy of M_CesiumBaseMaterial and create a material instance. Apply this material instance to the tilesets in your scene.
    At this point, the tilesets should look the same as they did when you started.
  3. Double click on the material (not the material instance) to open the material editor. The node graph should look like this.
  4. In the Details Panel of the material editor, set the Shading Model to Unlit.
  5. Create a BreakMaterialAttributes node connected to the blue node and a MakeMaterialAttributes connected to the brown node.
  6. Connect the BaseColor of BreakMaterialAttributes to Emissive Color of MakeMaterialAttributes.
  7. Save your material. If you return to the editor, you’ll see that your scene now looks like this:

This is because CesiumSunSky is still lighting the scene, and has very high intensity light.
    Simply delete CesiumSunSky from the scene. The whole scene will go dark for a few seconds as the lighting adjusts. When it finishes, the scene should look like you want:

If you want to build a whole application with no lighting, you’ll have to make sure all of your materials are also unlit.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Alex